Updated on March 28, 2022, The following document lists the steps being taken by Blacksmith Bakery at our Fort Langley and Langley Airport locations in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, in order to safeguard our team and community.
COVID-19 PHASE 4
- Increased staff member hand washing frequency.
- Increased cleaning and sanitization of all surfaces in our cafe and outdoors spaces.
- Sanitization of payment terminals.
- Increased deep cleaning schedules.
- Removal of self-serve items.
- Team members and or customers with any symptoms, illness must stay home
- Team members who share a home with anyone with symptoms or illness must complete a Covid-19 speed test.
- Post COVID-19 plan is posted on our website and in the restaurant.
- Installation of protective sneeze guards at ordering/payment and pickup counter.
- Side door online order pickup area in Fort Langley.